West Central Railway Recruitment for 46 Sports Person Posts : Apply now for the post of Sports Person in Western Railway in Sports Quota. The Western Railway recruitment Cell has released a notification for the Sports Person recruitment through the Employment Notice No: 02/2015. Check the details of vacancy below.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2016
Western Railway has come up with it’s latest notification regarding the post of Sports Person in sports quota. So it has invited applications from the young individuals to apply for the post. This recruitment is to be done under sports quota. There are 46 posts in which the recruitment will be done. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the post can apply from the link provided below. First know about Western Railway.
About WCR : West Central Railway (WCR) came into existence on April 1, 2003. WCR is one of the 16 zones of Indian Railways. The headquarters of West Central Railway are located at Jabalpur. It was reconstituted from the Jabalpur and Bhopal Divisions of Central Railway. The Network of West Central Railways extends over a large area of West Central India by covering Eastern & Central Madhya Pradesh, Southern Uttar Pradesh, and North Eastern Rajasthan States. Every year it announces vacancies in the department in various region it covers.
Organization Name : West Central Railway
Post Name : Sports Person
Total Posts : 46 posts
Application Process : Online
Location : WCR/HQ/Bhopal/Jabalpur/Kota
Job Type : Railway Job
Vacancy Details : the vacancy details division wise is as follows :
WCR/HQ : 31 Posts
Jabalpur Division : 05 Posts
Bhopal Division : 05 Posts
Kota Division : 05 Posts
Education Required : See the education qualification required below:
Candidate should have completed his Graduation from any recognized University and should have relevant Sports Achievements.
For more details see the notification. (The link is below)
Age Criteria :
Candidates applying should have age as mentioned below as on
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
Exam Fee : A fee of rs 100 is to be paid through online using internet banking or debit/credit cards to apply for the post.
NOTE : The fee once paid not refundable
Selection Process : The eligible candidates will be shortlisted according to their performance in Trial and after Trial Test. The FIT candidates will be qualified for next round
How To Apply :
- Go to www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on “Railway Recruitment Cell” link.
- Click on “Recruitment of Sports Persons against Sports Quota”.
- Click on “New Registrations”
- Select the Division -> Sport.
- Fill the Application with the complete Details and Pay the Fee.
- Upload the required and necessary documents.
- Submit the Application and Take Printout of the Application.
Details Of Documents Require While Applying :
- Self-attested copy of the certificate in proof of academic qualification.
- Self-attested copy of the certificate in proof of Date of Birth.
- Self attested copies of certificates in proof of Sports achievements issued by concerned Federations/Associations/Boards.
- SC/ST caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- For Team Game, candidates must upload certificate of actually played the sport in the field issued by recognized sports Association/Federation/Board.
Application Starts : 07/12/2015
Last Date : 05/01/2016
Click Here To Apply Online
If you are having any problem ask it through comments section below. We will reply to you soon.