Teaching Jobs In India 2016-17|Govt & Private ADHYAPAK Vacancies
Teaching Jobs In India 2017
Here in this Article we talk about the latest Teaching Jobs in India. At Present Teaching is one the most Difficult Profession which is now not choose as the carrier as Like we have seen in some before time. Teachers are the most important for Education System to run in a Good Way. Instructors Jobs for Primary/Secondary/High Secondary Government Schools Recruitment Vacancies recorded in this page. A large portion of the State Government Education Board directing required selection test of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for enrolling qualified Teachers in Government/Govt Aided schools from Class 1 to Class 8. The important of Education can easily observe when we see that almost every country including India has its own education System in which different Panel is set up for the best Education Provided for the Students. Every Year For the Selection of the Candidates there is a special TET Exam is Organize in a Big Level in which Huge Applicants are appear for the Exam.
Teaching Jobs In India 2016-17
The Main Motive of this Article is that to give the Full Description of the Teaching Jobs. Some of the Visitors sent their Request to gave them an Article on Teaching Jobs with complete Details . So for their Request we here give you the complete details about how you can Prepare for the TET Exam which is Conduct for the Teacher Selection. What is the Advantage or even Disadvantage to choose Teaching Line Jobs.
In the given Below Points you can see Various Teaching Jobs for conventional disciplines at pre-primary, primary/ elementary and secondary level education>>>
- Pre-Primary Teacher: Diploma of Early childhood care and Education (ECCE)/NTT /equivalents)
- Elementary Teacher: Diploma of Elementary Teacher Education (ETE/D.Ed/BTC etc.)
- Secondary Teacher: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) after BA/B.Com/B.Sc. etc.
- Senior Secondary Teacher: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) after MA/M.Com./MSc./equivalents.
- Higher Education: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D), / National Eligibility Test (NET)/ State level eligibility Test (TET) in any discipline for entry level of College/University Teacher/Lecturer/Asstt. Professor.
- Teachers for Professional/Technical Education at certificate, diploma and degree levels.
- Certificate/ Diploma Level Education in Library Science: B.Lib.Sc/M.Lib.Sc.
- Degree Level Education in Library Science: M.Lib.Sc. and UGC NET/PhD.
- Certificate/ Diploma Level Education in Physical education: B.PEd./BPE
- Degree Level Education in Physical education: MPEd/MPE and UGC NET/Ph. D
- Certificate/ Diploma Level Education in Arts( Fine arts, Visual Arts etc.):BFA./BA(Fine Arts)
- Degree Level Education in Arts( Fine arts, Visual Arts etc.):MFA/MA in Fine Arts and UGC NET/Ph.D
- Certificate/Diploma Level Education in Musology (Musics): B.Muse
- Diploma Level Education in Engineering: B.E/BTech. in concerned Trade(Electrical/Electronics etc.)
- Degree Level Education in Engineering: M.E./MTech./Ph.D in concerned Trade (Electrical/Electronics etc.)
- Degree Level Medical Educa-tion: MD/ MS/MCh./Ph.D or equivalents
- Diploma Level Pharmacy Education: B.Pharma/M. Pharma
- Degree Level Pharmacy Education: M.Pharma / Ph.D
- Degree level Management: MBA/PhD or UGC NET/SLET Qualified exam.
In the given Below Points you can see Various State Level Teacher Eligibility Test To Get Qualified For a Govt or Private Teaching Job >>>
- CTET Exam Date: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MPTET)
- Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)
- Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (MAHA-TET)
- Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (BTET)
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET)
- Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET)
- Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET)
- Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HPTET)
- West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WBTET)
- Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)
- Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET)
- Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET)
- Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET)
- Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET)
- Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET)
Here in the table given below you can check the Latest Teaching Jobs Notification :
|Name of the Organisation||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Last Date for Apply|
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)||Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)||86||11/07/2017|
|Vinay Nagar Bengali Senior Secondary School, New Delhi||PGT, TGT, PET, Assistant Teacher, Music Teacher||13||07/07/2017|
|TRB Tamil Nadu||PG Assistants, Special Teachers||3307||Upcoming|
|Ramjas Foundation||PGT, TGT, TET||34||Upcoming|
|Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC)||Teacher||02||Upcoming|
|TRB Tamil Nadu||B.T Assistant||1114||Upcoming|
|Telangana State||TGT, PGT, Music Teachers, Craft Teachers, Art Teachers||6511||Upcoming|
|Govt of Assam||Teachers in Lower / Upper Primary Schools||6027||Upcoming|
|Air Force School Rajokri, New Delhi||Nursery Trained Teacher (NTT), Computer Teacher||Various||Upcoming|
|GAIL DAV Model School, Dibiyapu||Primary Teachers, Nursery Teachers||06||Upcoming|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS)||Various Teachers||Various||Upcoming|
|Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Jammu and Kashmir||Subject Specific Teachers||550||Upcoming|
|Office of the Cantonment Board Belagavi||High School Assistant Teachers||01||Upcoming|
|Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)||Principal||01||Upcoming|
|Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Chennai||Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET 2017)||Various||Upcoming|
|Public Service Commission, West Bengal (WBPSC)||Assistant Master / Mistress||72||Upcoming|
|Surat Municipal Corporation||Teaching Assistant||63||Upcoming|
|Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) Mumbai||Principal, Special Educator, Teachers||63||Upcoming|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghathan (KVS)||PRT, TGT, PGT, Music, Instructor, Teacher||11||Upcoming|
For the upcoming update save this page by Press Ctrl+D
If a candidates has any query or suggestions related to this post are most welcome.They just has to drop a message or query in the given below comment box. We will get back to it with a solution with the help of our experts as soon as possible.Good luck to all for their Bright Future ahead.