- 1 NEET Phase 2 Answer Key 2016
- 1.1 NEET UG 2 Answer Key Download
- 1.2 24 July CBSE NEET Phase II Answer Key Pdf
- 1.3 NEET Phase 2 Physics, Chemistry & Biology Answer key 2016
- 1.4 NEET Phase 2 Set A, B,C, D, W, X, Y, Z, P, W, R & S Answer key 2016
- 1.5 Aakash, Allen, Resonance NEET Phase 2 Answer key 2016
- 1.6 NEET Previous Year Question Papers
- 1.7 NEET Phase 2 Cut off Marks 2016
- 1.8 NEET Phase 2 Answer Key Download link
- 1.9 Steps to Download 24 July NEET Phase 2 Answer key 2016
NEET 2 Answer Key 2016 Download at (www.aipmt.nic.in). Central Board of Secondary Education has executed the NEET Phase 2 exam on 24 July in various Examination Cemters in all over India. After NEET Phase 1 All the Participants are Eagerly waiting for the Phase 2 exam which was finally Held in which Huge Number of Applicants Mark their present to Take part in this Medical entrance Test. After Long confusion that NEET Phase 2 is not Organise this year because Lots of Incidence happened Finally NEET Phase 2 exam was Held. So applicants those who has appeared for the NEET Phase 2 Exam are now Looking for the AIPMT NEET Phase II Solved Paper which they can Download by follow the Simple Steps we given. We also Provided a NEET Phase 2 Answer Key 2016 Download Link in this given below Article.
NEET Phase 2 Answer Key 2016
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi had recently organised All India Pre Medical Test for the admission to MBBS and BDS courses in several medical colleges around the country. After the completion of the NEET 1 Exam which was conducted on 1 May 2016 all the applicants are waiting for the News that comes out in their Favour that they will applicable to attend the NEET phase 2 exam so after the Long Discussion it is Finally Told that AIPMT Now organises Only in state Level individually. So Now recently NEET 2 exam was Over now all the applicants those who were appeared for the Written exam are now looking for the NEET 2 Answer Key Solution which will be very soon upload for download.
NEET UG 2 Answer Key Download
NEET is one of the Most Medical Entrance Toughest Exam which is conducting every year for all the candidates those always want to get Admissions in Best Indian Medical Colleges. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi had recently organised All India Pre Medical Test for the admission to MBBS and BDS courses in several medical colleges around the country. Like an every Year this Year also Huge Number of applicants filled the Application form for the NEET Exam 2016. After completion of the Exam all the Appellants are want the NEET 2 Answer Key which is as Expecting very soon upload in the Main official Website at www.aipmt.nic.in
Aakash NEET 2 Answer Key 2016 <<<<<||
GET THE ANSWER KEY BELOW JUST SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION NUMBER AND PASSWORD (updated on 6 Aug 2016)
24 July CBSE NEET Phase II Answer Key Pdf
In this Medical Entrance test Applicants were faced Total 180 Multiple Type Questions. Time of Duration to Complete the written test was 03 hours. There was a Four Individual Sets along with each booklet will be in the mode of Hindi and English. Questions were asked from the Subject Like Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics shall carry 45 questions. For each wrong Answer candidates will get 4 marks and for each wrong Answer (-1) Marks will be deducted. Lots of applicants want to grab this Opportunity and will clear this exam as Possible. Aspirants those were attempted the NEET Exam 2016 are Now Looking for 24 July CBSE NEET Phase II Answer Key Pdf which is as Possible available for download after Some days.
NEET Phase 2 Physics, Chemistry & Biology Answer key 2016
Applicants those who has written The NEET 2 exam must use the NEET 2 Answer key to calculate their Score and analyse their performance in the Medical Written Test. It is obvious every one want to check their answer through the NEET Phase II solved paper which they will get with in the 15 days as Expecting. When ever the answer key will be available for download you can check your Answers though it and if any one of you have any objection regarding the answer given in this paper Solution you can sent your Objection in the Official portal Site.
NEET Phase 2 Set A, B,C, D, W, X, Y, Z, P, W, R & S Answer key 2016
In the NEET Phase exam there was a different individual Code of papers. Every applicants got different sets. So applicants those who faced the Set as mentioned in the above are Looking for the NEET Phase Set Wise Answer Key which they will Download after some Days in the main official Portal. Till the NEET 2 Answer key is not Release which contains the Solved Answer of the Question Paper, It is also used as the Prediction Scorer. It is the Most Useful Document to check the Answer through it and predict what marks they can get in the Exam. So applicants can easily check here NEET 2 Set A, B,C, D, W, X, Y, Z, P, W, R & S Answer key 2016.
Aakash, Allen, Resonance NEET Phase 2 Answer key 2016
As all teh applicants should know that it will take some time to release the NEET 2 official Answer key 2016. But some of the Best Coaching Institutes Like Aakash, Allen, Resonance, Truimph Academy, Career Point, Rao IIT Academy, Brilliant Study Centre & Bansal Classes giving a great opportunity to all the Aspirants to check the Answers through this NEET Phase 2 Unofficial Answer Keys 2016.
NEET Previous Year Question Papers
1. Certain quantity of water cools from 70°C to 60°C in the first 5 minutes and to 54°C in the next 5 minutes.
The temperature of the surroundings is
(1) 45°C (2) 20°C
(3) 42°C (4) 10°C
2. A speeding motorcyclist sees traffic jam ahead of him. He slows down to 36 km/hour. He finds that traffic has eased and a car moving ahead of him at 18 km/hour is honking at a frequency of 1392 Hz. If the speed of sound is 343 m/s, the frequency of the honk as heard by him will be
(1) 1332 Hz (2) 1372 Hz
(3) 1412 Hz (4) 1454 Hz
3. If the focal length of objective lens is increased then magnifying power of
(1) Microscope will increase but that of telescope
(2) Microscope and telescope both will increase
(3) Microscope and telescope both will decrease
(4) Microscope will decrease but that of telescope
4. Which of the following statements is correct for the spontaneous adsorption of a gas?
(1) ΔS is negative and, therefore, ΔH should be
(2) ΔS is negative and therefore, ΔH should be highly
(3) ΔS is positive and, therefore, ΔH should be
(4) ΔS is positive and, therefore, ΔH should also be
5. Reason of lanthanoid contraction is
(1) Negligible screening effect of ‘f’ orbitals
(2) Increasing nuclear charge
(3) Decreasing nuclear charge
(4) Decreasing screening effect
6. Which one of the following is not a common component of Photochemical Smog?
(1) Ozone (2) Acrolein
(3) Peroxyacetyl nitrate (4) Chlorofluorocarbons
7. Which of the following will not be soluble in sodium hydrogen carbonate?
(2) Benzoic acid
(4) Benzenesulphonic acid
8. Archaebacteria differ from eubacteria in
(1) Cell membrane structure
(2) Mode of nutrition
(3) Cell shape
(4) Mode of reproduction
9. Which one of the following is wrong about Chara?
(1) Upper oogonium and lower round antheridium
(2) Globule and nucule present on the same plant
(3) Upper antheridium and lower oogonium
(4) Globule is male reproductive structure
10. Which of the following is responsible for peat formation?
(1) Marchantia (2) Riccia
(3) Funaria (4) Sphagnum
NEET Phase 2 Cut off Marks 2016
Candidates need to get the minimum Qualifying Marks for the Cut Off Marks list. After all Process of the Cut off Finally the Merit List will be Prepare on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Exam. Depending on the NEET 2016 Scores the merit list will be prepared, which will be used for the process of counselling by various state governments/ universities / institutes taking part in the examination. NEET 2 Cut off Marks 2016 will be available on the online portal of the www.aipmt.nic.in. Here in this Article we given the Minimum Qualifying Marks as According to the categories.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40%||288|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||40%||288|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||40%||288|
- Name of the Organisation: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of the Exam : NEET Phase 2 Exam
- Date of the Exam : 24 July 2016
- Answer key : Available Soon
Steps to Download 24 July NEET Phase 2 Answer key 2016
- Log on the main official website at aipmt.nic.in
- Open the Link given for NEET 2 Solved Paper Solution.
- In this Page Select the Course and the Registration Number.
- Click on the Button given for Submit Process.
- Finally Paper Solution will be appear o your Computer Screen for Download Process.
- Save this In the Pdf Format for more further Use.
We know guys you all are here to download the NEET Phase 2 Answer Key 2016 ~ CBSE NEET Phase II Solved Paper. But we advised you to keep wait for some time because it will take some time to release the Answer Key. Keep visiting our Website for the latest (Govt Jobs) Notifications.