NCERT LDC Syllabus 2016-17 |Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern, Previous Year Question Papers : National Council of Educational Research and Training Exam Syllabus with Complete Pattern is now available to Read in the Main Official Website at (www.ncert.nic.in). Candidates those are going to appear for the NCERT Lower Division Clerk Exam. For all of them this written Exam is a Good Opportunity. If you also Preparing for This Exam. So here in this Article you can check the NCERT LDC Exam Syllabus 2016-17 and Tips for the Last before the Exam Starts. So check out here in the Article Below more about the Exam.
NCERT LDC Syllabus 2016-17
Latest Update :
National Council of Educational Research and Training has been uploaded the Syllabus for the Written exam which is conduct for the appointment of Lower Division Clerk. So candidates those are Searching for the Syllabus are now be able to check the NCERT LDC Syllabus Pdf 2016-17 from the direct we given just below in this Article.
NCERT Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2016-17
Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Events – National & International.
- Culture & Heritage – India.
- Geography – India.
- General Polity.
- History – India.
- Science & Technology.
- Economy – India.
- Environmental Studies.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
Syllabus for General English
- Correct use of words.
- The correctness of Sentences.
- Use of common phrases.
- Punctuation etc.
NCERT LDC Exam Pattern 2016-17
|S.no.||Name of the Exam||Subject Name||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Examination||General Knowledge||50||3 Hours|
|2.||Skill Test||Hindi or English||—||—|
- Written exam will be of Objective Type.
- Total 150 Marks Questions in the Paper.
- Time of Duration for the written exam will be 03:00 Hours (180 Minutes).
- General Knowledge-50 Marks (Objective type)
- General English-50 Marks (Objective type)
- Written Expression-50 Marks (Descriptive type) (Hindi or English as per the choice of the candidate).
- Candidates those Qualify the Written exam will be Called for the skill test on Computer. To Qualify the Computer Test here is some Necessary Points that Candidates should work on it.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word) is required to qualify the skill test.